Dear members of SLOVCA,
Enterprise Hungary launches the V4 Scale-Up & Investor Programme, which aims to encourage regional co-investments and to strengthen the network of venture capitals from V4 countries. The Programme is backed by partners from all the Visegrad countries: The Hungarian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association HVCA, Slovak Venture Capital & Private Equity Association SLOVCA, Polish Private Equity and Venture Capital Association PSIK and the Czech Private Equity & Venture Capital Association CVCA are involved in the initiative.
V4 Scale-up & Investor Programme aims to boost communication and encourage regional investors and startup and scale-up cooperations in the field of sustainability. The programme is based on an event series dedicated to V4 countries (Poland, Czechia, Hungary, Slovakia) organized with the goal of building community and finding the best regional startups and scale-ups and to connect them with investors.
The concept is based on online and (if possible) offline B2B and networking events and workshops in three locations throughout V4 countries involving the VC-s and companies interested in regional co-investments.
We are looking for VCs:
- interested in regional co-investments
- involved in sustainability investments
- involved with scale-up companies
Your role as a VC:
- promote portfolio companies to the Programme
- send your shortlists (merged from open applicants and portfolio companies) to the Programme Coordinator
- to assist the ecosystem developing to its full potential
What you get as a VC:
- applicants available for all VC Partners
- company pool available for all VC Partners
- Expand your portfolio with regional eco-friendly services
- encourage social good
- Grow your network
- Application and VC nomination deadline: 29 November
- Selection of companies: 6th of December
- Online Investment Readiness Workshops: 2022. Feb-March
- V4 Scale-up & Investor Roadshow: 2022. April
- GITR in Budapest: 2022. May
Enterprise Hungary is supporting the Hungarian startup ecosystem under the Startup Campus brand. Their programmes are aiming to help accelerate the global expansion process of Hungarian startups. We are frequently organizing validation tours for startups (e.g Istambul, London, Berlin, Singapore, Athens), where they are able to validate their product on an international scale.
If you are interested in the programme, feel free to register HERE.
For more information click on the attachment included.